- Length overall: 9,95 m
- LWL : 9,30 m
- Maximum beam : 2,70 m Air draft : 13,70 m
- Lightship weight : 1 950 kg
- Lifting keel: 800 kg
- Draught: 0,70 m / 2,20 m
Great day boat for racing or cruising (easy access to the boat and sail handling operations, furling foresail, and spacious cockpit). A sun bathing area has been designed at the aft of the boat, ideal place after swimming, protected by the bulwarks.
Racing : fun, speed and offshore safety. Code 0 has been designed for a manageable sail plan, a spacious and efficient deck layout. The stability provides the crew comfort, the helm and the handling have great feel. This boat performs on every point of sail.
- Main sail: 32 m²
- Jib, self tacking, zipped on the forestay (stowage): 18 m²
- Code 0 on bowsprit: 40 m² –
- Asymmetrical spinnaker on bowsprit: 75 m
- Materials: hull sandwich carbon epoxy – mast carbon – deck : latted wood
- Sails : 1 mainsail (32m²), 1 spinnaker (75m²), 1 jib (18 m²), Code 0 (40m²)
- Carbon mast
- Automatic self-tacking jib rail
- Removable carbon bowsprit
- Rigid boom mainsail vang
- Lifting keel with hoist system on an electric winch
- Inboard diesel engine
- Mainsail cover
- Sound system with IPod player
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.